AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Diaftia,

Afther installing the 3.2 version i got problems with the voice, i life in holland en want to use the dutch voice .

I have sound but no voice directions.

Greetings,

Martijn

You might need to go in and edit the sys.txt to point to your voice file. Unfortunately its hard for me to include all countries since there are so many. If you send me the voice file and sys.txt entries I might be able to add it in to the next release.

Hi Alex

All was working well after deleting the save file. I uploaded your new version today and found that even though I selected the model I have in Australia it didn't change the sys.txt file nor did it erase the save files. I changed the sys.txt file manually to the correct version, deleted the save files and all worked ok. Not sure if it was something I was doing wrong or a bug in the loader. Great mod, works well.

Interesting. I am not sure. In all my tests and beta testers it worked fine. Are your paths different than everyone elses?

Wow, didnt notice this update...

I know its a long shot, but i have always wondered if its possible to have a split screen mode like what is found in the 04+ Yukon Denali factory/Delphi/Eclipse navigation systems. Here is a pic of it:

avn6620.jpg

Basically, on the right bottom of the screen, it lists your current street. Above that it lists the distance of the next turn, the direction of the turn, and the name of the street. Then above that, it lists the next 2 turns. And when you are close to the turn, the right side of the screen changes, to show you the lane assist picture thing.

For example, if the exit has 2 exits on it, it will have an overlay picture of the exit and will draw a line on which lane to take when the exit splits into 2 different directions

Hmmmm... really tall order. I might be able to do something similar but I had my split screen as a variation on this. I will see what I can do though. Unfortunately there are a ton of components to what you explained and its not going to be anytime all that soon. ;)

Hey Alex,

you are way too quick for me :rolleyes: .

I'm still on 3.1 and have at least one thing which I find needs improvement: to toggle between the map styles you have to press the compass, but I find it very hard to touch the button so it responds in the right way. 90% I end up setting the cursor in the to right corner instead of toggling between 2d and 3d. Maybe it's just me, but takes a lot of attention off the road.

In addition I have one question: Is there a way to hide the speedcam icons on the map? Here in Europe you can get serious fines in some countries if cought with a System like that.

Thanks

Jörg

I think you need to calibrate your screen. Its actually very easy to press and I have huge hands. The compass is actually one of the largest buttons on the screen minus the quick menu buttons. Can you try that to see if it helps?

What size sd card do I need for this.. I have a 8gb but it says the file is too big?

How do I add the TELEATLAS 2010.06 North America Maps from here: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29747-avic-x910-software-3010100-extras-mods/?

I'm lost without directions.. Any help is much appreciated..

My files are 79mb. What else is on your 8gb SD card?

You need to replace your map files in apl2/igo/content/maps.

You should probably take up map replacement in a different thread so we keep things on topic as map replacement is not really a part of my mods. Only reason I ask is that it can get hard to keep up with things as it is.

Hello

You create a translucent image bmp named speedwarn

To put in: DATA-ZIP/ui_pioneer/common

Here is the image

You can also just put this in \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\ui_pioneer\common (make the last two folders) and put the file in there. Should work. If not then just open the zip file and replace the image motte posted.

I think you need to calibrate your screen. Its actually very easy to press and I have huge hands. The compass is actually one of the largest buttons on the screen minus the quick menu buttons. Can you try that to see if it helps?

I've had this issue as well(In all previous versions too). Never been able to push the compass to change. Always just moves the marker to the top corner. Yes, I've calibrated. :(

I've had this issue as well(In all previous versions too). Never been able to push the compass to change. Always just moves the marker to the top corner. Yes, I've calibrated. :(

I will look it over again but you seem to have issues that nobody else is having based on how your system is wired. Maybe his system is wired the same way.