AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Pretty sure it's just the CNSD-200FM update Pioneer sells. Supposed to be primarily a map update, guess they bumped the APL version with it. See http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28583-pioneer-2010-maps-cnsd-200fm/page__view__findpost__p__212683 for the version bumps "clams" saw when installed on their deck.

I have searched and searched (even going to look on the US, EU and AU pioneer support sites) for 4.0 firmware. I just dont see anything. Can anyone provide information on this? I thought I remember reading someplace that there was a regional specific update that was being called 4.0 and was fairly minor. But searching here has yielded nothing.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure it's just the CNSD-200FM update Pioneer sells. Supposed to be primarily a map update, guess they bumped the APL version with it. See http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28583-pioneer-2010-maps-cnsd-200fm/page__view__findpost__p__212683 for the version bumps "clams" saw when installed on their deck.

Awesome. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Then absolutely yes. My mods will work with 4.0.

Hey diaftia, I have been trying to manage favorites, and I can't seem to get the Audio selector to disappear on the favorites screen. Is this by design? What is the command to hide it?

Someone just brought this up to me. I have a fix and will call it 3.6. Let me upload it and change the first post.

Wow. I am encouraged that there is an F500BT version. Now, with my OS acting up (I think) if I could get 3.0 or later to install, I'd be off and running. A prior attempt did not work due to the F500 not having the eject button for the process.

Anyone know where I can find the process? Thanks.

Silly question here, but can I install this from a USB stick? I don't intend to make it bootable, but I've got my own testmode SD card with some "extras" I'd like to keep.

Just move that stuff into a folder. So create a folder called "extras" or whatever... copy the contents of the SD card into it. Then extract my contents to the SD card. My mods dont care if there are items on the SD card but I have to put that in the directions to avoid conflicts with other stuff that might be on the card.

My installer runs from \Storage Card\... I am not sure how a USB mounts. If it mounts with \Storage Card\ then it will work fine.

Hi D

I would like to see the car on the map road, or how can i select a spicific car type (Jeep, 4x4, rac car, .......)

How / Where can I select a car ?

Regards;

I chose not to include them since I do not use them myself. There is a lot of overhead in the file sized and I don't like how it changes files on the system. A lot of headache for something I personally never use.

Alex

Hi Guys,

First time posting, long time reader.

Want to take the plunge and begin modding my F700. I wanted to ask if in this mod, the nav screens and parking brake mods have been included as well.

Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by nav screens but yes the parking brake mods are done and I have customized a bunch of screens. I guarantee that if you install you will fall in love with your AVIC again. ;)

Not sure what you mean by nav screens but yes the parking brake mods are done and I have customized a bunch of screens. I guarantee that if you install you will fall in love with your AVIC again. ;)

Thanks! I will definitely give it a shot soon. When I was referring to Nav screens, I was refering to the Nav warning screens that ask you to press OK every time the maps start up. Also does this mod include any map updates? Will my ipod still work under the AV settings, subwoofer? etc.

I'm on the fence on if I should get the CND-FM200 update first and then add your mods, or forget the update because your mods just rock! :D

Thanks for the quick reply!

Thanks! I will definitely give it a shot soon. When I was referring to Nav screens, I was refering to the Nav warning screens that ask you to press OK every time the maps start up. Also does this mod include any map updates? Will my ipod still work under the AV settings, subwoofer? etc.

I'm on the fence on if I should get the CND-FM200 update first and then add your mods, or forget the update because your mods just rock! :D

Thanks for the quick reply!

The nav warning screens are not mod specific. You need the "Carver" mods. Do a search for nag screen warning or something. You can also do a search for threads by "carver".

My mods do not include maps (the download would be over 1gb). You can get the maps from other threads. My mods include the license files you need.

Yes your ipod will work fine.

You just need to make sure you are running 3.x. If that is via pioneer or by downloading the update from this forum its all the same.