AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

HG

Thanks for your reply.The problem I have is that I select Track up by pressing the compass.However after auto zoom kicks in ie at turns,roundabouts etc the 2D screen defaults back to North Up instead of returning to Track up.Hope this makes more sense.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Diafia, If there is a next version would it be possible to add some quick zoom buttons on the main map screen such as a "+" and "-" that can be touched easily. At the moment you can drag the distance bar but it only has a very narrow touch range and a stylus has to be used. Big fingers just tend to pause the navigation rather than zoom. Most of my driving is off road on dirt roads and fire trails which are rough so trying to zoom in and out when on the move is nearly impossible with this narrow touch range. The reason for requiring the zoom is the maps in Australia don't show the smaller street and trail names until zoomed in.

Thanks for the mods Guys - you deserve a medal!

I just can't seem to get the speedcam prompts working. The best I have managed is the voice pops up when I am "over the speed limit". Should I see a visual icon or something similar on the map when I am near a speed camera? I'm in the UK running a UK Maps on a UK F900BT.

I managed to get the official speed cam database from the Pioneer UK website (by registering my unit). I think I have copied the files to the right place in Testmode. Can someone guide me in case I am doing it wrong?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks, dX

Diaftia - You don't know how long I've been waiting for this update (I took some time off of the site to work on other stuff). Does this one also get rid of the nag screen?

I'm thinking of buying a map update from pioneer - my last one is a couplke of years old. I have an F90BT.

My question is, which should I do first? Update the maps or update the last version of your mods?

Look for some beer (PayPal) money coming your way. :D

I'm thinking of buying a map update from pioneer - my last one is a couplke of years old. I have an F90BT. My question is, which should I do first? Update the maps or update the last version of your mods?
FWIW, I did the install (twice), ten copied all the Map and POI files from my backup of another F500BT that was updated via Pio. Those are the latest for this unit and are dated 9/10-09 except for the 8/13/08 basemap. They work fine.

FWIW, I did the install (twice), ten copied all the Map and POI files from my backup of another F500BT that was updated via Pio. Those are the latest for this unit and are dated 9/10-09 except for the 8/13/08 basemap. They work fine.

Thanks for the quick response. But I'm talking about getting an official map update from Pioneer, which, I assume has system and program updates. Anybody done this?

So was I, which is how I got the newest maps. It came with Ver 4 (F500BT) which I have NOT tested with any mods .

Wow - that's cool. You loaded Diaftia's mods and then loaded the maps and system updates and now it's all working. Awesome.

Thanx alot Diaftia, your mod is pretty sweet.

Im facing a minor problem though< heres what I did.

I backed up my old flash disk.

Installed your mod. and everyhting worked fine and I backed up the updated flash disk.

The problem started after I tried adding an additional mod andthe new map updates. I kind of screwed up on the mod but the maps installed just fine. To fix the problem, I deleted the contents of flash disk and copied the back up onto my avic. however, my gps is runner slower than before. so i tried running your mod again to fix it but it is giving me an error: "mitacap folder in /my flash disk not found. Aborting"

I searched my old my flash back up and my updated flash back up and no such folder exists. Whats going on?

Thanks