AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Hello All-

Sorry I have been so out of touch lately. I have a newborn baby in my life (now two weeks old) along with a 4 year old. Add to that that I work for a startup which is 1 month away from releasing our first product and things are quite busy. Add yet another complication to the mix and that is that I sold the car which my AVIC was in so I can't do any testing. It had to go with the package so to speak. I am hoping to get another AVIC for my new car but none of the current ones seem to be as moddable as the older versions. I will continue to keep a lookout though.

If anyone is interested in taking over this project then feel free. I would be happy to give some pointers on the code wherever I can. You should be fairly advanced with this stuff as the code got rather complex towards the end.

Thanks,

Alex

(diaftia)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

loaded Diaftia's mods and then loaded the maps and system updates and now it's all working. Awesome.

Pretty much. I have no sound from the commands with this or other mods, with either computer generated or just the file-type speech. I tried Jason and changing all the applicable settings.

Don't know why.

Hello All-

Sorry I have been so out of touch lately. I have a newborn baby in my life (now two weeks old) along with a 4 year old. Add to that that I work for a startup which is 1 month away from releasing our first product and things are quite busy. Add yet another complication to the mix and that is that I sold the car which my AVIC was in so I can't do any testing. It had to go with the package so to speak. I am hoping to get another AVIC for my new car but none of the current ones seem to be as moddable as the older versions. I will continue to keep a lookout though.

If anyone is interested in taking over this project then feel free. I would be happy to give some pointers on the code wherever I can. You should be fairly advanced with this stuff as the code got rather complex towards the end.

Thanks,

Alex

(diaftia)

Thanks for all of your contributions Alex. You have done alot for this forum. Cheers!

I have a newborn baby in my life (now two weeks old) along with a 4 year old.

Congrats, Alex... and a huge thanks. Iran one F500BT in parallel with the built-in, when I drove to the Bay area, last w/e. I like it, with you mod better than the BMW 7er system, in most ways.

Hello All-

Thanks,

Alex

(diaftia)

Congrats on the new family and good luck with the job, I hope to see you here modding again real soon!

Alex, thanks for your efforts over the years. I've just loaded your latest mod on my F910BT and it is running brilliantly. I've made a small contribution as a gesture of my thanks. All the best with your young family and work.

Geoff

Wow! Thank you so much Geoff! That was very generous of you and I greatly appreciate the donation!

Thank you as well to everyone for the warm send off. I am glad you all have enjoyed my mods over the years and have found them useful. Hopefully this won't be the last you see of me. I am definitely a fan of Pioneer and will keep an eye on them. :)

With over 1200 posts, I'd say you have contributed a whole lot. I also thank you for your latest mod. I finally have a unit I am pleased with and have been doing little to change it. It's great. Thanks for your help and guidance along the way. ...And congrats on the new addition. All the best to your future.

hg

Hey Alex,

congratulations ang good luck from germany, too!! I wish you all the best for family and job!!

Thanks for all the good work and the best mod of all!!!

Are you able to answer my last two questions (PM) without your unit? :rolleyes:

Dozer

Do a search for "hide" or "av hide". I want to say its at the bottom of the settings.ui file but it could be navigatemap.ui.

Not sure what you mean about the address button. If you mean the quick menu button that is a but complex but there are offset settings already in the options.

With over 1200 posts, I'd say you have contributed a whole lot. I also thank you for your latest mod. I finally have a unit I am pleased with and have been doing little to change it. It's great. Thanks for your help and guidance along the way. ...And congrats on the new addition. All the best to your future.

hg

Thanks Harvey! Used to have almost a thousand a while back. My version 1 mods thread was deleted and when they restored it all my posts were still gone. I probably have over 2K but there is no way to prove that. ;)

Yes, your contribution to the AVIC community is great. I don't know what I'd be doing without you.

Thanks man... always good to know you are making an impact someplace. ;)

Wish I got to know you better diaftia. Im fresh into the community and your modding has already helped me with my unit. Yove left a footprint in this community. Those who know you will be leading now and those who are new like me will be following in those footprints.

Congrats and best wishes!