AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I've installed this mod on top of a fresh FX 3.1 install (I am using an EU unit), however I am having two issues:

The voice guidance doesn't work - I've verified that the "Samantha" voice is there.

Secondly: I've disabled the key beeps and it seems to work for the most menus, but not all.

Can someone help me?

Thanks! 8)

• 2 weeks later...

@Christian_ch

I had a similar issue as well on my F900bt unit....this is something to do with the missing part of voice files.....however yesterday or day before, by chance I selected a voice guidance file called 'UK Philipia' or something and it worked perfectly fine....so try all voice guidance files one by one and you will see few of them will work and few wont.....& when you click a file, you will either hear a sample sound or nothing....where you listen something, just use that file !

@Christian_ch

I had a similar issue as well on my F900bt unit....this is something to do with the missing part of voice files.....however yesterday or day before, by chance I selected a voice guidance file called 'UK Philipia' or something and it worked perfectly fine....so try all voice guidance files one by one and you will see few of them will work and few wont.....& when you click a file, you will either hear a sample sound or nothing....where you listen something, just use that file !

cheers matyana - I'll give Philippa a shot 8)

I had experienced the same issue with the voices not working; after trying the original sys.txt from FX3.1 the voices started working. If you have a NA avic you will not have UK Philippa as an option (too bad, I am tired of listening to Samantha).

I know what you mean regarding muting the key beeps, I am having the same issue. The most annoying is the beeping while turning the volume up or down via the steering wheel controls. It would be nice to eliminate, does anyone have any idea how?

I had experienced the same issue with the voices not working; after trying the original sys.txt from FX3.1 the voices started working. If you have a NA avic you will not have UK Philippa as an option (too bad, I am tired of listening to Samantha).

I know what you mean regarding muting the key beeps, I am having the same issue. The most annoying is the beeping while turning the volume up or down via the steering wheel controls. It would be nice to eliminate, does anyone have any idea how?

Thx ryar. I think I read somewhere that you can delete a file called "beep.wav" haven't had time to try out tho. I'll try the older "sys.txt"

Cheers

hey diaftia, wassup... im in a serious jam... i just bricked my unit and cannot find the 3.0 software needed to put on my unit if by any chance do you have this software update?? i am will to give a small donation.. if ypu dont have it could you refer me to someone...THANKS IN ADVANCE....i did not mean to put this on ur post like this BUT I NEED HELP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone gotten this mod to work with the 4.001 hybrid sw?

When I install the mod the voice guidance disappears :(

I have this mod installed with the 4.001 firmware and the voice guidance works so far....haven't tested it a lot though and it appears that the freeway signs aren't showing up (I'm talking the green freeway signs, not the interstate labels they are present)....I'll test somemore to confirm this