AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Can anyone offer some advice. I am from Australia and when I loaded Diaftia's mod I lost my SUNA Traffic. It is not listed in the TMC section. Is there anything I can do to get SUNA working on this mod.

I have a file that I might get you to try tomorrow. 34by151 was from AUS and did a lot of work on TMC. I just didn't integrate it becaue I have no way to see if anything works.

Three things: 1. Did you go into the regional settings and select TMC? 2. Did you try my 2.3 mod and did that work? 3. Did you set the settings in sys.txt?

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

i install an it works fine on my German F910.

Absolutly great work to change the TMC / MSN and the Freewaysigns. Also the "flexible" menues.

I now have the Keyboard "Beep" back in the AV section only. Any hints?

One thing to change for me is to bring back European TMC Signs for "blocked road" etc. Were are the Pictures in?

Great Work at all

Hi,

i install an it works fine on my German F910.

Absolutly great work to change the TMC / MSN and the Freewaysigns. Also the "flexible" menues.

I now have the Keyboard "Beep" back in the AV section only. Any hints?

One thing to change for me is to bring back European TMC Signs for "blocked road" etc. Were are the Pictures in?

Great Work at all

You can change the traffic symbols in sys.txt.Just remove the 2 at the end of each line and you will get Euro traffic signs.

Major Issues I found. Just preference issues probably. Can you help me with when pushing voice command System mutes and I have to restart vehicle to unhang. Can't make a Voice Call or Voice change music. Also I don't see where I can change the Vehicle Size or Vehicle type. I like the 3d Vehicles to change from current vehicle.

Major Issues I found. Just preference issues probably. Can you help me with when pushing voice command System mutes and I have to restart vehicle to unhang. Can't make a Voice Call or Voice change music. Also I don't see where I can change the Vehicle Size or Vehicle type. I like the 3d Vehicles to change from current vehicle.

There are no 3D cars in my mods. For me its somewhat cartoonish and resource intensive so I don't do it. I like the OEM look and you wouldn't see a car icon in a BMW or Audi. ;) Feel free to add them in if you like though its just my preference not to. If I get past a list of things I want to do and there seems to be a good amount of demand I will look at adding them in.

Now for the voice stuff, did you change the sys.txt? This all works fine on my unit so there is a config off someplace or something that was not done. Did you delete your save files?

When doing the VR stuff and the voice call stuff this is all on the Pioneer side of things that I do not touch. Are you using a modified program file at all? As you notice I did not include any so if there is anything that you have changed I cannot guarantee that it will work out of the box (I too do use carvers files with no problems).

I've downloaded but haven't installed yet, but I noticed in the pics there are Stop, Play buttons etc. down the right half of the map screens. Is there any way to get rid of these, what are they for?

Thanks in advance,

BTW I've been using v2.3 mod and its been awesome.

I reverted back to my old MOD. before reading this. I have a feeling by noticing my fle setup before proceding with the repair that I missed adding the VBT folder in APL2 I think this is where the Voice File was listed. I did use all your files but must have accidently deleted that folder.

I Loved the layout of your system. Looks Great

I've downloaded but haven't installed yet, but I noticed in the pics there are Stop, Play buttons etc. down the right half of the map screens. Is there any way to get rid of these, what are they for?

Thanks in advance,

BTW I've been using v2.3 mod and its been awesome.

Those are just the simulate buttons for taking screen shots in an emulator. They are not there during normal navigation.

Glad you like it! This is one more step in that direction except with this mod if there is a button in the menu that you dont like just hold it down and you can replace it with a slew of other functions.

I reverted back to my old MOD. before reading this. I have a feeling by noticing my fle setup before proceding with the repair that I missed adding the VBT folder in APL2 I think this is where the Voice File was listed. I did use all your files but must have accidently deleted that folder.

I Loved the layout of your system. Looks Great

Great! Figured it might be something like that. My old install was a bunch of files in different directories you had to copy everything manually doing a bunch of clicking. In this case you just drop the contents of the "My Flash Disk" folder into the "My Flash Disk" on the AVIC. Overwrite the files and you are done. Install steps went from 21 to 13. :)

All-

I have found some really small things that are not right with 3.0. Most notably is the fact that the Return to Office feature does not work correctly. It actually executes the last known cursor point. I have it fixed but want to do some other small things for 3.1. So please let me know if you find anything that needs to be repaired or added.

I will add a known bugs section to the second post.

Thanks,

Alex

I have a file that I might get you to try tomorrow. 34by151 was from AUS and did a lot of work on TMC. I just didn't integrate it becaue I have no way to see if anything works.

Three things: 1. Did you go into the regional settings and select TMC? 2. Did you try my 2.3 mod and did that work? 3. Did you set the settings in sys.txt?

Thank you very much for your information. All fixed and working. My problem was in the sys.txt file not set correctly for the device. Thanks again.