AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great mod, install was super simple and up and running in minutes. BOOT TIME has been greatly reduced. I was running your older version (about a year old) and is seemed to boot longer and longer over time. This one is super fast about what i remember when I loaded the older version. How do I keep it booting that fast? Or, what maintenance do I have to do to keep it in top shape? Thanks for all the great work.

Is it possible to have one of the sub screens as the main Map screen... I would like the split nav screen as the default...

Also if I wanted to try different maps where exactly on the disc should I save them

Thanks

Dave

In APL2/IGO/CONTENT you should have a folder called map_nt and also one called map_ta.Put your tele atlas maps in map_ta and your navteq maps in maps_nt.

I need to look at the ext progs interface. I think the scripts have some issues. I have noticed as well that things don't seem to execute correctly.

EDIT FOR CORRECT INFO:

You need to use the start application command and put it in the st_start script in start.ui. That will run it each time the unit starts.

Like this:

run 'START_APPLICATION "\My Flash Disk\System\autorun.exe" ""'

Diaftia, thanks for the info - I put it in start.ui and it works great! I also added a button on the map to pull up the program anytime needed.

Is there a command to "activate" a running program to bring an existing window to the front? Also, is there a ref for this script language somewhere?

The latest update takes the software to 4.0. I don't think it changes anything functionality wise from 3, but I don't really know as I upgraded the unit immediately. I think it is just new maps.

We don't have that update in germany!? Last official one is 3.020200 from 03-12-2009.

Can you upload it here, please?

We don't have that update in germany!? Last official one is 3.020200 from 03-12-2009.

Can you upload it here, please?

You already got the latest FW for Europe!

As far as I know, there is no such thing as FW 4.0 at this moment. The V4.0 that you see is only for applications in the ALP folder.