AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Diaftia,

2nd time posting this so if it shows up twice my apologies..

Thank you very much for the efforts and the time producing this mod!. Especially the fix for reducing the amount of updates the nav announces on an approaching turn, etc.

Quick question though, Dragon24 posted a new map update and I was curious if it was safe to apply that or would it likely break something in your mod? Maybe it would be better for us to wait for your next update where you include the maps?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29707-teleatlas-201006-north-america/

Thanks again man!

B.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question though, Dragon24 posted a new map update and I was curious if it was safe to apply that or would it likely break something in your mod? Maybe it would be better for us to wait for your next update where you include the maps?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29707-teleatlas-201006-north-america/

Thanks again man!

B.

The MAPs don't have anything to do with the mod. Just follow instructions in the MAP thread and place them in the right place under "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\Map".

If you don't have them yet, you do need the correct license file and the hacked EzRider.exe though ... just search!

Good lucks!

I just reaffirm the above post. I use these maps with this mod by Diaftia, and with no problems. Let me reiterate. You do need the correct ezrider.exe and the maps need to be in the content\map folder. You should experience no problems with updating the maps. Also, good luck.

The MAPs don't have anything to do with the mod. Just follow instructions in the MAP thread and place them in the right place under "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\Map".

If you don't have them yet, you do need the correct license file and the hacked EzRider.exe though ... just search!

Good lucks!

Awesome!. Thanks Chuck88!

I just reaffirm the above post. I use these maps with this mod by Diaftia, and with no problems. Let me reiterate. You do need the correct ezrider.exe and the maps need to be in the content\map folder. You should experience no problems with updating the maps. Also, good luck.

Cool!. The link I posted earlier included a file called EZRIDER and License.RAR so I'm pretty sure thats it and should be good to go. I just wanted to map certain there wasn't something that Diaftia's mod needed and didn't want to overwrite or delete something important!

THanks guys!

Diaftia, could you please give me the arrow file that should be in 3D mode instead of the 3d car that I have (from other mod)?

Thank you!

Anyone can tell me where can I find the arrow file used in 3d mode?

Thanks once more ;)

Anyone can tell me where can I find the arrow file used in 3d mode?

Thanks once more ;)

Boot up your unit in test mode. Then open up "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\GFX" then remove all 5 of these files:

car.mdl

car.tex

car_grey.mdl

car_grey.tex

car_night.mdl

Then reboot and you will have your arrow once again.

Bud

Thanks for helping out Bud. Been swamped at work preparing for a tradeshow. 8)

Yes, all maps work fine if you are using existing updated maps. I include license files in my mods and you can use the hacked ezrider in my first post if you dont have one.

Hey man,

I've posted in your v2.3 thread that I loose NAV guidance voice with your earlier mod (v2.3) and you suggested I try this one. I did and my F500BT won't finish booting as it says not enough memory (i assume memory for running apps, not "hard drive" space).

Thanks a lot

I booted up my SD card to do the install this morning and it told me I needed to free up some space. Is it okay to remove files from the map folder like it suggested? Or will the Mod install and then parts of my map not work because I deleted items from it?

THanks!

Boot up your unit in test mode. Then open up "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\GFX" then remove all 5 of these files:

car.mdl

car.tex

car_grey.mdl

car_grey.tex

car_night.mdl

Then reboot and you will have your arrow once again.

Bud

Thank you very much! I will do that later in the day ;)