AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Hey Guys!. Quick question.

Oh and Congrats diaftia on the new addition to your family!.

I downloaded the NavTeq maps and noticed Diaftia's mod includes a Map changer. Where does the NT Map need to be placed so that the Map changer can successfully toggle one or the other?

Right now I just copied the NT map to my MAPS folder and it sorta took over the TeleAtlas maps Job. LOL. Even though the TA Map is in the same folder the Avic now reports under "MAPS" as using the 2010 NavTeq Map.

Thanks!

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put TA maps in CONTENT\map and NT maps in CONTENT\map_nt, then use the map changer!

Hmmm well that didn't work. I moved the NT map from the Content\Maps folder and put it in the Content\map_nt. Restarted and the only map avail under the changer is the TA.

I copied the NT map back to Content\Map and Im now using the Navteq map again. Strange that the mapchanger won't see it.

I have been trying to get this to take on my system and it just won't. I put the SD card in and boot the system up, but it goes black after the splash screen and does nothing. Is there a way to force the new software onto the system? I have a x910bt

Hmmm well that didn't work. I moved the NT map from the Content\Maps folder and put it in the Content\map_nt. Restarted and the only map avail under the changer is the TA.

I copied the NT map back to Content\Map and Im now using the Navteq map again. Strange that the mapchanger won't see it.

Try putting the maps_nt folder into apl2/Igo/content and see if that works.

I have been trying to get this to take on my system and it just won't. I put the SD card in and boot the system up, but it goes black after the splash screen and does nothing. Is there a way to force the new software onto the system? I have a x910bt

make sure your SD is freshly formatted, I have seen that happen with a "dirty" card.

At the root of your SD you should have 2 folders,

Testmode

My Flash Disk

Anymore or any less can cause you problems. When you are having problems keep it simple.

You know that there are many files for the maps right? I just noticed that on a couple of different posts you mentioned putting the NT map into a folder.

Here is a partial diagram of how the SD Card containing the update is setup, with a subset of the maps that I need.

I hope it helps.

\

+---My Flash Disk

| +---APL

| \---APL2

| \---iGo

| +---3DCars

| +---CONTENT

| | +---map

| | | Canada.fbl

| | | USA_District_Of_Columbia.fbl

| | | USA_Florida.fbl

| | | USA_Georgia.fbl

| | | USA_Maryland.fbl

| | | USA_Michigan.fbl

| | | USA_New_York.fbl

| | | USA_North_Carolina.fbl

| | | USA_Pennsylvania.fbl

| | | USA_South_Carolina.fbl

| | | USA_Vermont.fbl

| | | USA_Virginia.fbl

| | | USA_Waters.fbl

| | | USA_West_Virginia.fbl

| | +---map_nt

| | | Canada83_NT_2010.Q4_110421.fbl

| | | North_America_NT_Easy_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

| | | North_America_NT_Fast_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

| | | North_America_NT_Short_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

| | | USA_District_of_Columbia83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_Florida83_NT_2010.Q4_110420.fbl

| | | USA_Georgia83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_Maryland83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_Michigan83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_New_York83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_North_Carolina83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_Pennsylvania83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | | USA_South_Carolina83_NT_2010.Q4_110415.fbl

| | +---Poi

| | | \---R3-USA-TA-2011-Q1

| | | \---Poi

| | \---SCHEME

| |

| +---Extension

| \---GFX

\---Testmode

\---Utils

THanks Fusion. I"ll have another look at that!. I only had just the Florida map in there and it seemed to work so I assumed I didn't need any of the other files such as the

North_America_NT_Easy_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

North_America_NT_Fast_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

North_America_NT_Short_2010.Q4_110426.hnr

I'm trying to install the Daftia 3.6 mod on my avic f900. i donwloaded the file, extracted it, put file on sd card. then i go to car, insert card, turn car/avic on, and nothing happens... no screen to pick version. how do i get it to auto install????

or how do i install manually? i can browse the sd card and move whatever file i need to, but dont know what needs to be copied and pasted to where. any help is much appreciated.

(f900bt with hacked 3.0 installed, software bypass, no nag screens. using a mac computer incase that matters)

When I try to install this it tells me I am 16mb short on my Flash Disk and need to delete some files.

I backed them up already but which are safe to delete?

I deleted a few files not in a folder but when I go to install it tells me it cannot create the directory Users/Go or something along those lines?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Figured it out...deleted the Hawaii POI and Maps and got it installed.

Once it is done installing however the progress box went green and just sat there so I restarted and all seems well

Cheers man, like the new music layout too!

Now I just wish the AVIC would shuffle music better as every music DVD I use ALWAYS ends up playing the same pack of 5 or so tunes in the same order every hour...irritating.

Hi Diaftia..

I have attached the EZRider file from the new 4.001000 firmware posted on the EU pioneer site... I was just wondering if you could modify it with your high elevation mod and the ability to run any maps like you did with the older one you posted.

It is based of IGo Version 8.3.2.188283

ezrider.zip