AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

I was using v2.3 of this mod and it was great, but now i was trying to update to new wersion and i have a problem.

The problem is when i put unziped files on SD card and put that card into my f900 - i have restart loop. it's impossible to boot into testmode. i was also trying other testmode files (the old ones which helped me to update FW from 2.0 to 3.0 as weell), and nothing helped.

Has anybody any ideas how to get to testmode?

I've got maps in my system 06.2010 (EU version), and now no possibility to get anything updated :/

• 4 weeks later...

So, I see a lot of posts for hacking Primo onto AVIC's. I see that x910bt's need additional work and there appear to be issues with using other functions while running primo. Has anyone attempted to run the primo mods on top of this mod? Does ipod functionality not work while using primo? anyone using it on an x910bt?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I have two questions:

1) to create a new route is set to mute, how to avoid the automatic mute?

2) How I can modify /add the category of speed camera warnings a sap propriate to the sound?

PS:excuse my English is not very good.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one question - I am sure there is a simple answer but I can't find it:

I want to see less sky in the Smartzoom mode - I go into settings and move the sliders to about 70% (from 80%) and this works. But how do I save this? Every time I restart the syatem it goes back to the original settings.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I have used TeleAtlas maps in the past but am struggling to get the latest UK and France updates. However, I have downloaded the latest Navteq UK and France maps and put them in the map_nt folder together with a basemap.

When I go to the map change utility it shows that I am changing to SENSIS which I believe is an australian map but that shouldn't matter. However, when I do this and reboot, the system says that it is still using my older TelAtlas maps.

What I am doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Colin