AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Go into the regional settings and set the traffic mode to MSN.

Sounds like you have a deeper system issue with the BT. Might try holding the reset button and eject button for 5 seconds to do a full reset. Otherwise start a thread in the troubleshooting section.

I figured out that it was my contacts after I performed a phone book transfer. I guess some of them had comma's in their names. I'd like to use my contacts, but not at the expense of not using the unit due to reboots. What exactly are the "illegal characters" in contacts? Email addresses? spaces? @ symbols?

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Use the plan mode screen for this. Place the cursor on the camera to be deleted or added. If no camera exists in the location the cursor is then it will show add camera. If one does exist under the cursor then it will show edit camera where you can delete. You get to the add/delete camera by clicking the cursor (target looking icon) menu button.

thanks that worked perfectly.

Please help me....

Alter instakl the Pioneer update the mod did not works .... :(

How long did this "installing" in time?

I have (short) format the sd card

I have copie al the (unzipped) data to the sd card

I have turn of the Pioneer

I have put the SDcard into the Pioneer

Turn on the radio

Make choice 5 (from 12) and waiting and waiting and w...

A have waiting for 30 min. but on my screen are contineu

"Installing

Once the file copy ......."

In the lowest bar on the display are also "Installing" ...

After 30 min. I turn the radio off

remove sd card and ..... nothing changed :(

I use the Europ F900

I have version 3.021000 from Pioneer installed.

mapversion 2

Please help me. I mis the screen details from the 2.3 mod and this (older mode) didnot work now (I have try).

Thanks again

Ron

===============================================

Update 04/09/2011

==============================================[

I have found a solution by myself after a lot try and error :(.

I have copy al stuff in the directories on the system and it works !!!???

The only "problem" are not all text are in Dutch (max. snelheid = max speed, e.g.. Also in some menu's) But that is not a big problem for use.

Daftia thanks a lot for the update.

thanks and regards

Ron

Edited by knorrr
  • 2 weeks later...

I used this forum a couple years ago to mod my US-spec F90BT and it was very helpful. Hopefully you all can assist me once more. I was running version 3.010100 on my F90BT, but wanted to update to 2011 maps. To make a long story short, I wanted to start fresh; however, I could not locate my backup disk. So I downloaded Alex's flash disk backup from page 40 of this thread in the hopes of restoring to his image. Upon doing so, my unit got stuck in the "System Startup in Progress" reboot loop. When I click the 'map' button on the unit, I will get a Windows CE error box that states: Fatal error: Initialization Error: LoadLanguage failed. Subsequent presses of the map button do nothing, and eventually the unit will reboot and start all over again.

I assume that there is a missing and/or corrupt language file somewhere, and I'm guessing it has something to do with the iGo navigation, because pressing that button brings up the error dialogue. But I've done as much Google-fu as I possibly can, and while this has been mentioned a couple times (even in this thread), no solution has been mentioned other than re-installing and writing over the My Flash Disk on the F90 (which I've done probably a dozen times now).

Bottom line, is there any way to isolate where this language file is located so I can attempt to fix the solution. Or, is there some other way to restore the unit to bone stock that I am unaware of? I greatly appreciate any assistance the community can provide.

Diaftia, I'm using your mod for some time because they are clear and easy to install.

I am also using a version of "Igo Primo" installed on an SD making it work through TestMode.

It would be possible to implement their version v3.6 to use "Igo Primo" through it?.

"Chuck and Ryar are working on it

Best regards and forget my English.

F900BT EU ver.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

been lurking the forum since i got my F700bt. love the unit and Love this Firmware. works like a charm and easy to install. lots of settings in it to look into.

i have a question. i did a quick search with no results but has anyone thought of changing the colour of the red in some of the windows to blue perhaps. the ones im talking about is where its a red/carbon fiber background like the one where the speed is displayed

i haven't had time to look through the files to see if its simple to change but if someone could let me know if it is easy to change id be willing to change it myself.

Props to the programmer(s) of this. awesome work.

• 2 weeks later...

Diaftia, I'm using your mod for some time because they are clear and easy to install.

I am also using a version of "Igo Primo" installed on an SD making it work through TestMode.

It would be possible to implement their version v3.6 to use "Igo Primo" through it?.

"Chuck and Ryar are working on it

Best regards and forget my English.

F900BT EU ver.

I'd secone anyone who could make primo work (simply) via this mod as well.

• 3 weeks later...