AVIC411.com

2010 Map Update Hack

Does anyone know if the map update crack for the z110 will work with the u310? It seems like the use the same software so it may be possible. I know I'm not the only one here who thought we got ripped with not POIs. If someone would be nice enough to make a torrent or host the contents of the new 2010 SD card I will try to experiment to see if I can get it working.

• 1 month later...

Ok, just thought you would all like to know that I am pretty sure I have adapted the crack for the z110 to work with this unit. If it works it will let you update by allowing you to enter anything for the code. Problem is, I have no way to test it because I don't have the contents of the CNSD-130FM SD card. If someone is willing to help out and provide the contents of the card I can test the update for myself and see if it works before risking anyone elses unit.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, just thought you would all like to know that I am pretty sure I have adapted the crack for the z110 to work with this unit. If it works it will let you update by allowing you to enter anything for the code. Problem is, I have no way to test it because I don't have the contents of the CNSD-130FM SD card. If someone is willing to help out and provide the contents of the card I can test the update for myself and see if it works before risking anyone elses unit.

hey, Im from Chile and I would love to get a hand on a hack on something that can get me to upload maps to my u310bt... please post if you can crack this one please!!

thanks!