AVIC411.com

F900BT Booting & Update Problems

Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new to the forums and after reading and studying it for a while, i still havn't found a solution to my problem. Most of the links to backup files or updates are broken or not working and I am at a dead end.

I own a AVIC-F900BT and it is not booting up. I start my car, the unit powers up to the Pioneer logo, and then crashes and does not turn on. I downloaded the most recent firmware from the pioneer website, i believe 2.08 for the F900bt, and tried updating the firmware on the unit. Once it reaches 43%, it gives a copying error, and it hangs there.

Now I have read that there is a way to restore to the original files, which i cannot find a link to. I have also read that there is a way to upgrade to 3.0 or 3.1, which i also cannot upgrade to. Can anyone provide me a link or links to either of these files? Or any other solution you guys have?

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new to the forums and after reading and studying it for a while, i still havn't found a solution to my problem. Most of the links to backup files or updates are broken or not working and I am at a dead end.

I own a AVIC-F900BT and it is not booting up. I start my car, the unit powers up to the Pioneer logo, and then crashes and does not turn on. I downloaded the most recent firmware from the pioneer website, i believe 2.08 for the F900bt, and tried updating the firmware on the unit. Once it reaches 43%, it gives a copying error, and it hangs there.

Now I have read that there is a way to restore to the original files, which i cannot find a link to. I have also read that there is a way to upgrade to 3.0 or 3.1, which i also cannot upgrade to. Can anyone provide me a link or links to either of these files? Or any other solution you guys have?

It happened to me as well...Here is your solution http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/30773-f900bt-full-ew-backup/ :P