AVIC411.com

4x4 mapping for Avic 910BT

Can someone tell me how to bypass existing mapping to run four wheel drive mapping from an SD card. I have been told it can be done and that you need to create your own mapping on a 32 SD card then put in the SD slot prior to turning the unit on, however I already have a 4x4 mapping card from a hand held unit and put it in the Avic and it did not work. Do I have to create a new mapping SD card? Does anyone have information on how to do this?

You can run programs like Oziexplorer CE via testmode or possibly as an app in the latest version of Dafias mod. Will have to try that one. Copy Oziexplorer CE with maps and testmode to an SD card and boot the unit with the SD card installed. Access Oziexplorer.exe and double tap to run. The screen is a little to small with most topo maps for my liking.

Well I suspect that if it is possible it would have been done by now so I would think its either not possible or not practical. Keep in mind that would probably tax the units performance to a point that it wouldn't be practical. These units barley run in a functional state as is. But certainly let us know if you discover otherwise. Good luck.