AVIC411.com

does any1 have the f700 2.0 back up files

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes I think it will work. I'm just finishing the downloads and will install tomorrow. I have been searching for backup files for months but every time I try a different download location I have had no success. I will update tomorrow if these downloads work.

yes I think it will work. I'm just finishing the downloads and will install tomorrow. I have been searching for backup files for months but every time I try a different download location I have had no success. I will update tomorrow if these downloads work.

Yes these files work fine. Follow the walkthrough instructions and you will be fine. The only thing I did different was to upgrade wince rather than unmount the disk and rename it.

Does any1 have the f700 2.0 backup files just i cant seem to find a current link i have a file sharing website that im a memeber of if someone wants to use my username and password to upload the files any help or direction would b helpful

do you still need the f700 2.0(US version) backup files?'cause i got them....:)