AVIC411.com

Just Updated AVIC D3

I just updated the AVIC D3 with the 2010 disc for the West Coast and everything works fine until I tried my music CD. The screen changed to this:

AVIC%20D3%20CD%20Screen.jpg

Is this normal? or Did the update mess up something

I've had the same problem updating with the western europe disc. Previously i could display folders and tracks of mp3s recorded on a DVD; now i get the same screen as you which is useless with multiple albums. A normal CD shows the same screen as before the update (track, album, artist etc) but now all the fields are blank - i'm sure they weren't before but then i don't play cd's often.

have you been able to change this display? I haven't found anything in the set up menus or manual.

I believe that is the "Hide" option. Nothing comes up when you press on the screen?

i've not seen the hide option on the rom screen; it is on the other screens (radio, cd). i've touched the screen and all the icons on the photo above without any effect. it's odd that no one else has noticed any changes with their mp3 discs after the update..

• 10 months later...