AVIC411.com
JasonH

Post CES Feedback/Requests Here

Please post your feedback on the new units as well as what you would like to see fixed/added/changed.

I'll be discussing the results of this topic with Pioneer.

This one from VBLUE42 is a big one, "Ok I've done some reading about the ND-TMC10 traffic tuner that will be optional for the 930 and it is stated several times that this tuner will be "included" with the Z130. So if this is not a typo, it indicates that it is still an external add on but is included with the unit. If this is the case then this should be the 110/120/920 owners traffic solution once you upgrade to the 130/930 software. Jason, is there anyway you can confirm this with anyone from Pioneer?"

Can let me know if the pioneer Avic-X930BT supports duel zone. So my daughter can watch a DVD in the back and i can listen to the radio or ipod in the front.

Thanks

BadBoy

If you update your unit and buy the traffic receiver, the traffic will work.

I assume this comes from a very reliable source so this is good news. Thank you.

• Be able to output video to rear monitors when playing videos from SD card
  • Be able to scrub seek with your finger music tracks and videos

Confirmed: No traffic tuner upgrade for older units. There is new hardware in the Z130 and X930 that allows for the tuner. This comes from the AVIC engineers.

Confirmed: No traffic tuner upgrade for older units. There is new hardware in the Z130 and X930 that allows for the tuner. This comes from the AVIC engineers.

Woah, that's not good.

For us canadians:

How will your new features draw in customers north of the border when pandora is not even offered. Will aha be offered in canada?

One more question:

Whats changes and upgrades to the navi system can we expect?

Whats changes and upgrades to the navi system can we expect?

From the looks of it absolutely nothing. We will see a paid map upgrade that will include an upgrade to the currant unit but that is about it.

No Android support as detailed in other threads I have contributed to. There are too many limitations in other phones to allow the unit to support them in the same manner as the iPhone.