AVIC411.com

'Sirius' problem on my 920BT

Hey everyone..

I am stumped. Got in the car last night and I had my Sirius on last! On the 80s on 8 channel I have NO AUDIO nor can I change the channels even with the buttons. I CAN raise and lower the volume. Any other setting AM FM, DVD, etc. work fine! I am completely clueless as to what the problem is? Do you think the Sirius interface went bad? Would it cause something like that to happen? Any help would be great! Thank You.

TJ

This happened to me once and I took it into the installer. All he did was reset the unit by removing it from power. My sirius was just frozen and the reset worked. Unfortunately it meant removing the dash and getting behind it to pull the power and plug it back in. You might be able to reset it by pulling a fuse or disconnecting your car battery, but I am not sure.

Good luck.

you will definitely want to make sure that you have easy access to the module you that you can reset it easy as this seems to be pretty common with most of the sirius systems that i see with pioneers and kenwoods on a consistent basis