AVIC411.com

litle startup problem

hello fooks

i am kinda new to the forum but got a serious question

i have the avic f700bt EU version

now i was upgrading from firmware to firmware

it was not working really well after a lot of research i was upgrading to 3.1 this one here

but now it is starting up again(it wasn't before)it starts up keep saying system starting up so i removed like 10 times the"GPSPARA0.bin","GPSPARA1.bin","GPSPARA2.bin","GPSPARA3.bin".files is not working an is the install of the new 3.1 really working for a eu version because this is realy annoying

tnx anyway really need the answer you can i mail or reply basvandewater@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

hello fooks

i am kinda new to the forum but got a serious question

i have the avic f700bt EU version

now i was upgrading from firmware to firmware

it was not working really well after a lot of research i was upgrading to 3.1 this one here

but now it is starting up again(it wasn't before)it starts up keep saying system starting up so i removed like 10 times the"GPSPARA0.bin","GPSPARA1.bin","GPSPARA2.bin","GPSPARA3.bin".files is not working an is the install of the new 3.1 really working for a eu version because this is realy annoying

tnx anyway really need the answer you can i mail or reply basvandewater@gmail.com

Find your solution here:http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/30773-f900bt-full-ew-backup/ ENJOY!!!! :grin: