AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Bluetooth Firmware

Hi guys, not sure if you have been having bluetooth issues with your AVIC F series device, but i have. particulary with my iPhone and its phonebook. I sent an email to Pioneer and they sent me new unreleased firmware! I'm going to try it now and see how we go...

If it works fine, i'll post a link to the software on my skydrive...

Here is the link guys: Bluetooth Firmware 360.3

Let me know how you guys go...

I had good experiences with my F500 but not any better with my F910 :(

Any news yet on this one?

Hi guys, not sure if you have been having bluetooth issues with your AVIC F series device, but i have. particulary with my iPhone and its phonebook. I sent an email to Pioneer and they sent me new unreleased firmware! I'm going to try it now and see how we go...

If it works fine, i'll post a link to the software on my skydrive...

I have been having issues with my BlackBerry Curve and now my new Tourch... Both seem to hang at the end of a phone call when I hit the "End" button on the screen. Sometimes you can eject a CD and re-insert it and everything works again. REAL anoying. I thought it was just the phone - but I guess it is the software.

• 2 weeks later...

CAUTION!!!

Was having issues with 8350i BB Curve to my F700 so went to install this Firmware update and system hung on update. Rebooted system and lost all phone functions on unit. Appears that the blue-tooth section is bricked. Again-- Caution on the install of this blue-tooth update.

CAUTION!!!

Was having issues with 8350i BB Curve to my F700 so went to install this Firmware update and system hung on update. Rebooted system and lost all phone functions on unit. Appears that the blue-tooth section is bricked. Again-- Caution on the install of this blue-tooth update.

My f900bt worked for a few days after udate and now have no fucntion at all. When the phone button is pressed nothing happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...