AVIC411.com

Stuck on Pioneer Startup screen

Hey guys, I really am running out of things to try. My intial attempt was to do the FX3.1 Firmware update with mods but at first it didn't copy everything over and I was able to figure out that I needed to delete some maps. Since I've done that I can get it to bootup and ask me which Language and Voice I would like and then it goes back to the Pioneer screen and does not go anywhere. After several minutes it looks like it reboots and tries again but it never works. I did try to back it up with my original files but that didn't work and now I seem to have possibly deleted my backup files.

At this point I've tried the process several times with a print out and even tried doing the official 3.01 update but it doesn't do anything.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I feel like i've read a novel in the last 3 days and I am not getting anywhere.

Please and thank you

and if it helps I am using an x910bt and I've even tried using different SD cards, I went out and purchased a Kingston since it was listed as compatible on the Wiki

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello guys... Try to reinstall the Firmware. After the Condi´s hack mode my X930BT stays stucked in startup splash screen. And, to worsen the situation i´m accidentally deleted the folder prg0 (that contains the boot file).

After reinstall the firmware (downloaded from pionner site) my unit cames back from the dead. No working like a charm.

• 4 years later...

Hello guys... Try to reinstall the Firmware. After the Condi´s hack mode my X930BT stays stucked in startup splash screen. And, to worsen the situation i´m accidentally deleted the folder prg0 (that contains the boot file).

After reinstall the firmware (downloaded from pionner site) my unit cames back from the dead. No working like a charm.

how did you reinstall firmware? i have accidentally deleted prg0 aswell

• 3 weeks later...