AVIC411.com

Motion lockout bypass with upgrade

I just upgraded my avic n1 with the new 60 map disks and also bought and n3 brain with it. i installed it all and everything sorks perfect as if it were indeed an n3. I was wondering if there was a way to bypass the motion lockout without soldering at this point. For some reason i have no problem using nav while driving, but i can only watch movies while traveling under 5mph!! Please help?

• 1 month later...

if the head unit is in fact a n1, ground the parking brake wire and force install 40 series discs. turn the unit off and push eject + reset at the same time then press up right up right down right down right enter"push joystick in" this will give u the hidden menu for the unit. this works for the n1 have no clue bout the n2 or n3 head units. u will have to look for a force write menu and clear the gps, ram, and basically all u can before force writing the 40 discs. otherwise u have to solder to watch video and drive.