AVIC411.com

just updated my d3 with cndv 100mt europe disc's

hi im new on here,

i;ve just bought the cndv 100mt disc, and at first it worked great and i was very pleased!

however now the screen keeps flickering and going off, then i get a message saying to insert appropriate disc!

when i eject the disc, it dose seem quite hot.

i really hope someone can help, as im going to be driving to germany in the next couple of days, and really need my sat nav working.

many thanks

hi im new on here,

i;ve just bought the cndv 100mt disc, and at first it worked great and i was very pleased!

however now the screen keeps flickering and going off, then i get a message saying to insert appropriate disc!

when i eject the disc, it dose seem quite hot.

i really hope someone can help, as im going to be driving to germany in the next couple of days, and really need my sat nav working.

many thanks

I'm getting the same thing with the north american east disc. It works fine for about 40 minutes and then the screen will flutter and then just stop the sytem turns off....restarts....turns off etc.,

It onlys seems to do this if I put in a destination/router etc., If I'm not nagivating it is fine.

Can I just go BACK to the 90MT? Are there any issues if I put the old disc in?

Thanks,