AVIC411.com

Anyway to bring up song list from ipod w/pio cd ib100II

I have avic D1 and would like to know if there is anyway to bring up the list of songs or any info. I have it hooked up but I'm not getting anything but just the half of the title of the cd at the top. I also would like to know if I made a copy of the updated navi disc(D2,N3) on to double lawyer DVD+R would that work in the D1 or would I have to use DVD-R.

TIA
Nope, the nice ipod display is only on the 5700/6800/7800dvd, N3, and Z1

[quote name="Anonymous"]I have avic D1 and would like to know if there is anyway to bring up the list of songs or any info. I have it hooked up but I'm not getting anything but just the half of the title of the cd at the top. I also would like to know if I made a copy of the updated navi disc(D2,N3) on to double lawyer DVD+R would that work in the D1 or would I have to use DVD-R.

TIA[/quote]
I agree the ipod adapter wasn't what I thought I returned the adapter. I think I'm going to ge the adapter that will let me hook my ipod to the d1 but I will still have to charge the ipod and control the songs from the ipod. As far as the update disc goes will it change any of my settings or threw any type of warning signs or will it simply just update the map(s).

TIA