AVIC411.com

I have the f90 with xm radio. Every time i turn off my car (2003 yukon denali)my xm radio starts changing the channels on the screen. the actually sounds is still from my last channel. this gets very annoying becuase when i start my car it is always on a station i didnt leave it on or on the 01 channel. it doesnt matter if i have presents for channel or leaving them all blank.

• 1 month later...

Do you have steering wheel controls? This can cause this same problem if the power cuts from the controls before the radio dies. Here's one solution for you. Not the best, but it works. If you have a bank of presets you don't really use (I only use the first 6 on bank one, not the others on bank 2 or 3), then set the presets all to your favorite station on a bank you're not using. Then when the radio does the annoying beep, beep, beep thing, it's still on your station. When you want to change stations otherwise, use the steering wheel control to change bank, then stations. Annoying, but it'll work. The radio needs the signal from the steering wheel control (probably a pac-swi something), or it will change on you, It is a wiring/key/power issue, but sorry, I don't have the answer. I do hope this helps though. Good luck.