AVIC411.com

HDD unlocking FREE

Hi guys

I want to tell you a way to unlock your HDD for free.

So from today you dont need to pay for unlocking anymore...

even better, this solution keeps your data safe.

Yes this look to good to be true, but it realy works.

It look like Pioneer made there own service disk, and you can now download it via this torrent (inside rar file).

remember to seed when you are done so other people can download it also.

This torrent also includes a service manual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Service Test Disk (STD) for Pioneer AVIC-Zx/HDx

Year / Release: 2007

Supported languages: English

Compatible with: Pioneer AVIC-Zx/HDx

Description: Service Test Disk (STD)

A disc that allows you to test your navigation system.

Best of all, there is a function for removeing the internal hard disk lock

Ext. Information: Advanced - Brochure Service Manual

The procedure to unlock your hard disk

1. Burn "Service Test Disc" on DVD-R disc (+ R does not work)

2. Ignition Key to the ACC

3. STD inserted into AVIC

4. When the disc is inserted, the following title shows "06 INTERNATIO NAL NAVI TEST DISC: GGV1194"

Then the "Test Menu appears"

5. During the "Test Menu", select next page

5. Select option 6 "HDD FLG Set" - p. 214 manual

6. Now the AVIC unlocks the hard disk

7. Return to the main menu by pressing the "AV"

8. On the menu screen "6 HDD FLG Set" will be marked with an asterisk - * which means that the password is temporarily removed

9. Open the display to horizontal;

10. Turn the ignition key to 0

11. Unscrew the two HDD cover T8 screws

12. Now you can connect the HDD to your PC and perform all the necessary updates

14. Replace the hard drive into AVIC and tighten the screws

15. Turn the ignition key to AC

16. The unit starts and the screen is shut. At this point you can click the Eject button and remove the disc into the drive

Press the switch "RESET" (This action is always advisable to do after work in test mode, the prepare the system for everyday use)

17. master password will again be restored to disk.

Happy unlocking

/Providers

Pioneer_Service_Test_Disk (STD).rar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to providers for providing the test service disc!!

I have done some testing today on the USA version of the AVIC Z, and I have slightly modified the instructions. Please note that I used a CD-R to burn the image and NOT a DVD-R.

This will only unlock a drive that was shipped in the specific head unit. You can not take a drive from one Avic Z unit and unlock it in a different Avic Z. I will confirm this as soon as I have a factory locked hard drive.

I have also attached a Zip file that contains the ISO image and PDF Instructions to print.

The procedure to unlock your hard disk

1. Burn "Service Test Disc" on CD-R disc

2. Ignition Key to the ACC

3. Insert the Service Test Disc into AVIC

4. When the disc is inserted

-it will say "The media is being checked"

-followed by a title shows "06 INTERNATIONAL NAVI TEST DISC: GGV1194"

-Then the "Test Menu appears"

5. At the "Test Menu", select next page with 'TRK ->' button.

6. Scroll down to option 9 "HDD FLG Set" with the 'PLIST DOWN' button - p. 214 manual and press 'MENU' button to enter setting mode

7. At the "press POS to change flag" prompt, press the "MAP" button

8. Now the AVIC unlocks the hard disk

9. Return to the main menu by pressing the 'AV' button

10. On the menu screen "9 HDD FLG Set" will be marked with an asterisk - * which means that the password is temporarily removed

11. Open the display to horizontal

12. Turn the ignition key to 0

13. Unscrew the two HDD cover T8 screws

14. Now you can connect the HDD to your PC and perform all the necessary updates

15. *OPTIONAL* use MHDD program on PC to disable the ATA security.

16. Replace the hard drive into AVIC and tighten the screws

17. Turn the ignition key to AC

18. The unit starts and the screen is shut. At this point you can click the Eject button and remove the disc into the drive

19. Press the switch 'RESET' (This action is always advisable to do after work in test mode, the prepare the system for everyday use)

20. master password will again be restored to disk. (unless you disabled with MHDD).

Test Disc.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Just upgraded my HD, this worked perfectly, thanks provider :-)

fresh --> Downlad and install ImgBurn or Daemon tools. ImgBurn will probably be easiest. Open the .mds file in ImgBurn and tell it what optical drive to burn the image to and you should end up with a "Service Test Disc" in your drive.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me if the GGV1194 could work for the F900BT/X910BT models?? I will burn an image and test it, but since I can not do this right now (and maybe just by next week) it would be good to know if anybody already tried it.

Service Manuals for F900BT/X910BT mentions either GGV1340 (US) or GGV1322 (EU), but unfortunately I wasn't able to find neither for download...

Besides that, does anyone know if it would be possible to unlock or change the DVD region number by using a Service Test Disk? I tried some mods on the WinCE but later I found out that the DVD mechanism is a RPC-2 type and it seems independent from the OS. I saw that both Head Unit from US and Europe have the same DVD part number, so I assume it should be possible to change the region some way, and probably by software... My hope is that a Service Disk would have such option!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool, but how do one make the map and DB update then ?

I've seen its possible to update at HD3bt to HD3-II but how ?

If i want to do all of the above on a new HD is there any software i can dl and if so where ?

Btw. im a total noob just installed my unit today, so i'm sorry if i sound lame :)

• 2 months later...

Hey I have a problem a problem with unlocking my HD3 - II. I doing like in the description. I burn CD-R in Nero, CD (UDF/ISO) with test disc.iso. When I inserted the disc to my HD3 displays only the inscription "CD-ROM inserted" and nothing more. The same thing happens when you want to install the software. Please help me because I do not know what to do.