AVIC411.com

HDD unlocking FREE

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hello. I have a big problem. How i can unlock disk from Avic hd3 ? I have to unlock disk on my PC because my Radio didnt see a disk and i have only this communicat " Cannot use HDD"  so i Cant unlock this with TEST DISK CD. Please Help Me. I have 2 locked disk and one which work but Original Audio CD cant be recorded to HDD. I dont Know Why :/ Mp3 CD works but Original Audio CD didnt work :/ 

I have ISO with a system from z3 but i cant unlock this Disk.

• 6 months later...

Hello. I have a big problem. How i can unlock disk from Avic hd3 ? I have to unlock disk on my PC because my Radio didnt see a disk and i have only this communicat " Cannot use HDD" so i Cant unlock this with TEST DISK CD. Please Help Me. I have 2 locked disk and one which work but Original Audio CD cant be recorded to HDD. I dont Know Why :/ Mp3 CD works but Original Audio CD didnt work :/

I have ISO with a system from z3 but i cant unlock this Disk.

Hello,

As it seems you're stuck with your failed HDD, I would suggest buying a new HDD from EBay with updated maps.

All you'll have to do is installing it in your AVIC.

Olivier

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys ..Im new to the group tonight and based in New Zealand with a long operating auto electrical shop. One of my guys disconnected the battery on a Japanese Nissan Dualis and locked the stereo..No lock code in the car anywhere. The stereo is a Pioneer AVIC-HRZ008. Will this reset disc work on this model? Thanks in advance. Regards Scott

• 1 year later...
On 2/7/2011 at 12:55 AM, CaptainInsaneO said:

Great find! I read the forum post on RUTracker for this torrent and noticed that the disc is actually for the HD3, not the Z3.

Have you personally confirmed that this disc works in the Z series?

yes is dose

• 5 months later...