AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome 'All-in-One' V5 - Feb 12/11

Great mod, Abb! Thanks for your contribution.

I do have one glitch with your latest version, however. After searching here extensively, I cannot find the issue addressed, so here's my question.

Still no solution...any help?

How do I disable the "ding-dong" sound which goes off at random times? I'm sure it is a redlight/speed camera warning, but there are no redlight or speed cameras in my city. I have gone into settings/warnings and turned everything OFF. I even went into igo/content/speedcam and deleted all the files within...still that pesky "ding-dong".

Should I also try deleting the "speedcam" folder? It's the only thing I can think of.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Wow, this is a new one to me. Turn off your audible speedcam warnings in your settings and see if that solves your problem.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did try to delete the user file but nothing work. I do not even see the map, when the map load up it goes into reboot and come back to the start up scheme and it is like that all the time. What is my next step? Do i have to do a frsh start if yes how? Is it just matter of erasing my flash drive and copying my original back up. Again I need help

Thank in advance

Steve

• 1 month later...

Love your v.5 Abb! I've been using your mod for a very long time and I love it...Thanks for your contribution.

I do have one glitch with your latest version, however. After searching here extensively, I cannot find the issue addressed, so here's my question.

How do I disable the obnoxious "ding-dong" sound which goes off at random times? I'm sure it is a redlight/speed camera warning, but there are no redlight or speed cameras in my city. I have gone into settings/warnings and turned everything OFF. I even went into igo/content/speedcam and deleted all the files within...still that pesky "ding-dong".

Should I also try deleting the "speedcam" folder? It's the only thing I can think of.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

I think that is the lane change warning. Turn that off and see if it solves the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

where is the "present" GFX File located? ( The one your supposed to delete) before you install the new GFX file. I cant seem to find it.

This is not a file, it is a folder located under "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo".

• 1 month later...

Hello ABB1 Thank you

You miss in the community of avic,I soon hope for a new work of you

Jean-louis

Thank you JP! I received a huge promotion with the job that I was with for the last 12 years and this new position is taking up 75% of my time, so I have little time any more for modding. On top of that, they relocated me and the movers somehow, lost all my connections to my spare Avic (the one I use for modding by my desk), so now if I mod, I will have to run back and forth to my car, which I do not have time to do. Once I get everything back in order, I will be back :) !

• 3 weeks later...