AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome 'All-in-One' V5 - Feb 12/11

Hello ABB,

Let me start by saying I really love this modd and has been using it for the past few months, but I recently reloaded some video files on my ipod and when you are in the ipod screen and you press the video button in the upper right corner it causes the unit to power cycle. Any help would greatly be appreciated I'm going to try looking in the data.zip to sse if I can find the issue

Thx

The problem is NOT with the mod, as the ipod/main screen is in an entire different section and is not dependent on any mod related to the navigation section, or the 'Data.zip' file. Also, the video works fine on my unit when I am in ipod mode (I always watch videos when I am stuck in traffic), and I have this mod installed as well.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have a f700bt that i just updated to v3 that i purchased off ebay.It works great,but i saw ABB1"s all in one v5 update and loved it.My question is can i just follow ABB1"s directions on how to install this mod or do i need to do something different since i got the v3 update off ebay and didnt get it from this sight. Any help would be appreciated . Thanks Priority222

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

ABB1

Here are photos It is necessary to look at the sense of the sébrage:

746_32k_mn-000_24b-25f5514.png

746_32k_mn-003_24b-25f552a.png

Other idea for the image 746_32K_MN-000_32b The white reflection makes her illegible

good day Jean-louis

any idea where this image is residing at? It is bothering me. Any one tried to replace it with another image so lighted part wont wash out the details?

Thanks for any input..

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello All

Firstly need to say what a brilliant MOD this is and how it enhances my F700BT well beyond anything pioneer had done. SO thanks for making us non technical folk able to have the luxury of technical functionality that is well beyond our knowledge.

I have a F700BT which had the latest pioneer firmware update on (3.021). I then installed this MOD using the instructions in this post.

I have succesfully managed to get the MOD on to my unit and everything seems to work really well. Schemes included.

I have also managed to update my maps with some more recent ones for the UK. 

Two things I have cant manage to do at the moment is....

1) pair my phone to the unit. I managed to do this succesfully before I put ABBS MOD on but after it fails to pick up my phone. HAve tried to re pair it but my phone doesnt see the unit and the unit doesnt see the phone when scanned for??

2) how would I go about updating the speed cameras on this MOD??

Thank you in advance for all your help forum users!!

• 1 year later...