AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome 'All-in-One' V5 - Feb 12/11

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Abb. Another great mod. I have two questions....is it possible to go back to the generic arrow again? Also, for some reason the unit keeps rebooting when I select a destination from the main menu. Is that normal?

Use the 3DCars addon to reset (INIT.) the car icon.

How could the rebooting be normal? :mrgreen: Try to delete the "\My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo" folder and try again.

nice mod but when i select greek language, system works fine but the gps part dont show me greek characters only small squares

the main menu is in greek but the navigating part the keyboard letters and the map characters are replaced by small squares instead of greek or latin letters

post-31238-0-23036400-1298050043_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-09285400-1298050080_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-58856000-1298050102_thumb.jpg

You could first try to change the fonts tahoma.ttf and tahomabd.ttf in igo directory with the ones that has greek letters. I had the same problem with turkish letter. Just find the fonts you like, rename them as tahoma.ttf and tahomabd.ttf and overwrite the ones in igo directory.

You could first try to change the fonts tahoma.ttf and tahomabd.ttf in igo directory with the ones that has greek letters. I had the same problem with turkish letter. Just find the fonts you like, rename them as tahoma.ttf and tahomabd.ttf and overwrite the ones in igo directory.

Good suggestion, that could explain the squares as they are unidentified fonts. I never even thought of that!

It took me a long dig in the net to figure that some fonts don't have turkish characters. It's easy to add only 6 turkish letters to fonts using any font editor. Its just adding letters and copy paste some shapes. But it must be difficult to add whole greek characters. So it is easier to find one that has greek letters already.

work like a charm, Thanks

That is the feedback that I like to hear! Your welcome! :). I think that my easy install method has worked as there are very few installation issues in this thread and that is what I was hoping for. There is nothing worse than having a thread with 300+ posts of issues, mostly due to faulty installations.

Hello ABB1,

There is a small error of image enter the 746_32K_MN-000_24b and 746_32K_MN-001_24b

Error of sébrage (right and left)

Good day Jean-louis

I dont understand? What error? One image is the background and the other the bottom bar. They work good, can you post a pic with the error? thanks

ABB1

Here are photos It is necessary to look at the sense of the sébrage:

746_32k_mn-000_24b-25f5514.png

746_32k_mn-003_24b-25f552a.png

Other idea for the image 746_32K_MN-000_32b The white reflection makes her illegible

good day Jean-louis

Holy crap, I havent even noticed that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.