Abb's Chrome 'All-in-One' V5 - Feb 12/11

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ABB,

thanks for at least one last mod for the F-series. Can't wait to install it asap. Question is, are the "new" schemes actually old ones from the last mod, or did you create new ones for this mod? I haven't had a chance to download yet as I am away from the home computer.

No, those are the same schemes from the last mod. They are extremely time consuming, so I wont be updating them for a bit, or at least not until I get bored :rolleyes:

Quick question on your mod

i have 2.0 right now and i am installing a new flash disk 3.0.. i am going to install your files on my computer to flash disk folder then load it on to the avic.. You don't for see any problems with this method?

and

lets say i don't like the theme, in you scheme folder can i click back the default pioneer one or do i need to reload flash disk

thanks

- steve

Quick question on your mod

i have 2.0 right now and i am installing a new flash disk 3.0.. i am going to install your files on my computer to flash disk folder then load it on to the avic.. You don't for see any problems with this method?

and

lets say i don't like the theme, in you scheme folder can i click back the default pioneer one or do i need to reload flash disk

thanks

- steve

Make sure that you have Pioneer firmware V3.0 loaded before installing this mod. After that, just follow the directions :)! Once you have my schemes loaded, you can use whatever scheme you want. I have a huge selection that you can choose from and you can also have the plain Pioneer schemes if you want. Just go to settings/color profiles and select whatever scheme you want

I'm a total novice at this. I ran out of disk space during copying of the GFX directory. I assume I have a bunch of stuff I don't need on my system and I can get rid off. What are the common files/directories that are not needed and can be deleted?

Thanks!

--Navid

Look at your CONTENT\MAP folder, there should be lot of them, Alaska, Hawaii etc. Also true for the POI and BUILDING folders.

nice mod but when i select greek language, system works fine but the gps part dont show me greek characters only small squares

the main menu is in greek but the navigating part the keyboard letters and the map characters are replaced by small squares instead of greek or latin letters

post-31238-0-23036400-1298050043_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-09285400-1298050080_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-58856000-1298050102_thumb.jpg

That is because the mod is made in english and not greek. When changing language, only the main script of the Avic will change language, NOT the mod. The only way of doing this is to go into the UI and change all the english language to Greek, which is a lot of work, but it can be done.

That is because the mod is made in english and not greek. When changing language, only the main script of the Avic will change language, NOT the mod. The only way of doing this is to go into the UI and change all the english language to Greek, which is a lot of work, but it can be done.

can you tell me the way this could be done?

thanks anyway!!