AVIC411.com

AVIC U220 issues

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and are not sure if I am posting this in the correct area and if I am not I apologize. I am currently using the Pioneer AVH-P5200BT with the AVIC U220 Navigation unit. I installed the unit about a week ago and once I figured out how to enter my own Points of Interest using POIfriend.com through AVIC Feeds it worked well until I went to add a few more POI's and now I cannot access most of the icons like AVIC Feeds, address, cpy settings even the Factory Reset button is grayed out. I have pressed the reset button on the unit itself which didn't do a thing. I called Pioneer technical support and the guy told me that I could not have the POI upgrade that you get for free once you register the unit and my custom POI's on the same SD card. I was told by him to go purchase another SD card and load my custom POI's on it which I did and still nothing. This unit was not cheap and I'm a little irritated that its giving me such a fit. If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciated.