AVIC411.com

Hey Guys...Haven't been on here in a while since things have been smooth...Still enjoying the Z120, but had a question to see if anyone else has experienced any of these issues..

1) Recent downloads to iTouch not registering album art on the 120...I even removed and redownloaded the artwork in iTunes to get it to register to the unit, but they just come up as numbered tracks...The other albums still have their artwork showing...HOWEVER!!

2) Tapped on my "Alter Bridge" album today and the artwork is for a totally different album...Alter Bridge is playing, but the album art for "Fates Warning" is showing...WEIIIIRDD!!

I should add that when you view the iTouch just by itself, all artwork and correct relationships are there...So not sure where the problem may be...

Is there a way to wipe the cache/catalog and have it completely update it again without hard resetting the entire 120 unit, or should I assume it is an iTouch issue and do a hard reset on it and resync with iTunes...I really don't want to return to factory settings on the Z120 after so much time tweaking it...Ugh!!

Any help is much appreciated...Thanks!!

Peace ~ HairfullofMetal

Okay...Well, I guess I will crawl back under my rock again...I tried doing a soft reset on the iTouch and BINGO!!....All is right in the world again!! All of the album art aligned with the proper album and the previously missing artwork magically appeared on the Z120 now....

P.S. I guess I should have mentioned that I was having issues with the iTouch freezing iTunes when connecting via the USB cable on my PC. Seems as though the iTouch was just having some constipation..

Sorry for the false alarm..

Peace ~ HFoM