AVIC411.com

x910bt Sirius "frozen" - HELP?!

Hey all,

Thought I would turn to the collective wisdom out there and see if anyone knows what to do here.

I have been running an x910bt with Sirius for a year now, and everything has worked fine (well, as fine as the buggy 910 seems to be, anyways). My Sirius connection died a week or two ago, and I thought it was just my subscription. But, having looked, my subscription is fine, but the radio seems frozen on the one channel and will not do anything. I can't change to a different preset, I can't directly go to a different channel, including 000, and it never does aything. Doesn't appear to be tryng to find a signal, either.

I have tried resetting the radio, I have pulled the fuse for a number of minutes, but when the radio restarts Sirius is still stuck on the same channel with no aduio or anything.

Thoughts or ideas? I really don't want to be pulling apart my dash in the middle of winter to start unplugging stuff...

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I know the original post was a couple of months ago, but I wanted to say thanks to the guy who said to disconnect that battery. That worked for me. I searched for hours on google trying to find a solution to my problem. Typeing everything I could think of. I have a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT that was stuck on one channel and had no sound. I too thought maybe I forgot to pay my bill, but that wasn't the problem. But everyone wants to suggest that first. Then they say to replace it or repair it. I even talked to someone about just getting a new one. But I have all the Options, such as the camera and bluetooth. It would have been expensive to change radios, and I like this one when it works. The installer didn't even want to touch my car, because he never even seen a smart car before. So off to the Internet I went. Searching, and searching. And then I came across this post. I found other sites of people with the same problem, but know one ever comes back and states if the suggestion works. Not even on this sight, so I wanted to make sure people knew. So off to fix it I went. I didn't even know where my battery was, so I had to do a little research. The battery was under the passenger Floorboard. Who Knew? And after 5 minutes, I plugged it in and as I said it worked. Then I told myself, I would get back on and post this. But then I had problems with this site. I was trying to use my computer at work, but it wouldn't access this site very well, on version of internet explorer or a firewall problem wouldn't show the graphic to type the password. Then I type things wrong and I could establish account. I hate those pictures that I have to type the text. I always get the 1IL mixed up and It usually take me like 10 times to get it right. Did I say I hate them. So I almost gave up, but this sight saved me alot of money so I thought it was worth another try. I hope this helps someone as it has helped me.