AVIC411.com

A while back I had my head unit stolen (AVIC-D3). I know it was pretty old, but I loved that thing. My situation is I purchased a refurbished Pioneer XM unit for it prior to getting broken into and I got every channel without paying for a subscription! Pretty sick, a little unethical, but honestly.... what would you do?!?!? I was using if for over a year until my unit got stolen and all my wires were cut and other half is missing. I still have the main unit but I need new wires. Anyone know where I can get only the wires for the unit so I can keep sticking it to "the man"? I think one wire is the standard IP-BUS that has been used for years, but I still think I need the power module.

• 3 months later...

IF it's anything like the USB cable, you can find it for 1/5 the price.

$3 usb composite cables from ebay worked for me. $50 for pioneer? lol yeah right.

I also laughed at the guy at the car audio shop for trying to get me to pay $30+ for the 3.5mm cable IPBUS.

I made my own out of old USB connectors for a motherboard and it worked ALMOST perfectly.

It's amazing how much money these companies try to rip us off every chance they get.