AVIC411.com

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name="ohlarikd"]I'll get something before July... the problem is The Heat and Viva. They just refuse to get logos to appear. Maybe they are transmitting a space afterwards or something - its really strange.[/quote]

Ok, I am getting close. The Heat still refuses to work. They must be transmitting some hidden characters that make it not match up with the table file. I am stumped on that one. I have all the spanish channels working now with proper logos.

Also, we need a logo for 'enLighten'. There are quite a few new talk channels that have the wrong logos or no logos, and the French channels also need logos. Jason, can you get some of these made up, however you did it? Also, NHL channels.

XM Hitlist, Liquid Metal, and Big Tracks all have gray scale, and they tend to look a little messed up because they are semi-transparent. Can you make new ones that don't use gray scale colors?
If you want to just get the channels that changed their names to work, use this table file. It fixes the cm and sp channels. Although the sp logos may not match unless you use new DPS files. I will eventually post all the DPS files and table file together.

But for now, try this file. Rename the old one to .OLD just in case this makes things worse...

Derek
[quote name="Shaka"]So that file replaces the same-name file currently on the NAV DVD? That DAT file contains both the data AND the images then?[/quote]

Yes, replace the same exact file in the XMDAT directory. It only contains the name of the channel, and has an index number that points to the logo file. For the channels that just changed there name (added xL to the front, or cm/sp to the end), the same logos are used. But there are new channels that have new index numbers. Those channels have logos that need new files in the XMDPS directory. I haven't gotten that sorted out yet... But I figure some people must be irritated by logos that disappeared when XM recently changed channel names.

Derek
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name="hybridamp"]Is this fix for the N3 also (CNDV-60MP)?

Mine isn't displaying any icons/logos at all, on any stations... Not even the default "satellite" icon. I'm using a GEX-P10XMT tuner...[/quote]

I only know about the D1 because I have one. I know nothing about the N3. May be the same, may not.

Derek
  • 1 month later...
I have an N1 with 60MT with the older 920 xm receiver and I dont see any spots where logos would even show up. It looks the same as when I had the 40MT software.

Do you need the new p10xm receiver for this?
Anyone know? :roll:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...