AVIC411.com

AVIC D3 is here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on our distributor's price sheet already. Don't remember the exact dollar amound at the moment . It was in the ballpark of $675-$700 but he said they won't be here til March so I have no idea where the ebay ones are coming from. Strange that they don't show a picture of the box

I have word that "cost" is not too much more then the d2 was.. before the price drop.

Its only a software upgrade. There are links in another thread on here somewhere

But what baout the Z2????? I think thats the unit we should all be eyeing right now, I am eager to see what, if any, upgrades they have done to the z-1... post any details if anyon hears new shit
As a recent D2 owner, I wonder how many of the D3 upgrades will be available via a software update? For instance, will the newer maps be backwards compatible? How about the iPod interface improvements?

Actually, those are the only two I can concerned about. Give me those two and I'm happy.

Ipod interface improvements, probably not. None of the n3 improvements were available for the n1/n2.