AVIC411.com

Disk Question

Hey everyone.. Newbie here....So i bought this car that has the Pioneer AVIC D3 already installed. When i got it it wasnt working so i guess it had to be reset or the fuse changed. Anyway this unit came with no disks and when i press the NAV button it says insert disk. I have no idea what i need to make the NAV work. I see soo many disks out there and the all say they are for my AVIC D3 some update and some not. The unit came out in 2007 and i know there has been updates to the roads and landscape. Will the 2010 disk work or would i have to get the previous versions first? Im confused and a little help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Also can someone post a link so that i can download the torrent because i tried on SWDWs forum but it says torrent not found (404). I already bought some Memorex DVD+R/DL yesterday and downloaded Alcohol 120%.

Hey everyone.. Newbie here....So i bought this car that has the Pioneer AVIC D3 already installed. When i got it it wasnt working so i guess it had to be reset or the fuse changed. Anyway this unit came with no disks and when i press the NAV button it says insert disk. I have no idea what i need to make the NAV work. I see soo many disks out there and the all say they are for my AVIC D3 some update and some not. The unit came out in 2007 and i know there has been updates to the roads and landscape. Will the 2010 disk work or would i have to get the previous versions first? Im confused and a little help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Also can someone post a link so that i can download the torrent because i tried on SWDWs forum but it says torrent not found (404). I already bought some Memorex DVD+R/DL yesterday and downloaded Alcohol 120%.

I think the 2010 disk will work. You can do a search though. You can also got to Pioneer's website and look at what is compatible. I thought I saw a thread that said they jumped over a couple of years. I would assumed you just need the NAV disc to make it work if everything else is correctly hooked up.