AVIC411.com

Z110BT straight to Z130BT possible?

So I sold my car that I had installed my X920BT in, and since I'm still bitter that I didnt remove it first, I'm trying my best to find a cheap upgrade for my new veh. I want to step up to the Z series and am wondering...since the Z110 was upgradeable to the Z120, will a Z110 that hasnt been upgraded be able to skip a series and upgrade to the Z130? For some reason I feel like I'm trying to cheat an OS simlar to the tiger fiasco I had w/ my GF's mac....but anyone know if this will be possible? Would all upgrades have to be purchased in order? Can the Z110 even make the jump up to 130? Thanks for your help. I searched the forum and didnt find this info.

Yes.

Thanks, that's good news that I could potentially pick up a cheap Z110 and just upgrade in may. and thanks for your youtube vids BTW. Kept me up late last night having the classic Kenwood vs. Pioneer yearly struggle. I dont know why I feel so loyal to Pioneer, no reason to really. I am trying to hold out for your 9980HD review but I'm so sick of the OEM nav in my new nissan. I also hate to spend over 1500 when I had just bought the X920BT this past fall and left it in my trade in. What to do...what to do... I've admitted to myself that I will never truly be completely happy with one unit or the other so it may as well be my least expensive option. If only Pioneer would have partnered w/ Garmin, my decision would have been so easy.