AVIC411.com

Hi guys,

I have a F500BT in my BMW 330d.

It's connected with a special cable between my headunit and headcable.

I also have the pioneer AMP.

I thought that the combination of the pioneer AMP with the original headunit, the sound would improve and the Pioneer will take control.

But the quality of the headunit is still poor. Except for Iphone music played on the F500bt. This sounds great (thanks to the pioneer amp).

And if the sound of my original headunit goes over the pioneer amp, shouldn't the volume control of the F500BT work for the FM/CD of my headunit?

2nd question, how can I adjust the FADER on the F500BT? My front speakers or to soft while playing mp3/iphone.

p.s. Phone calls, navigation, Iphone music/video works without any problems...

how can I adjust the FADER on the F500BT? My front speakers or to soft while playing mp3/iphone.
New here myself, but I read yesterday that there is no Fader adjustment on the F500. Doesn't seem right with the unique 4-channel amplifier made just for it. I don't have the unit installed yet, but intend to use another, more powerful amplifier downstream of the Pio amp.

well for starters, the factory sources do not use the pioneer amp, the device is made to only interrupt the factory equipment either when a source is playing (ipod or USB)or when giving directions, all of the rest of the time, the factory equipment is where the sound comes from. so if you are playing a CD or the radio, it will sound the exact same as it always has.

second, no fader, the whole point of the "unique amp" is so that the system can interrupt the factory stereo when it needs to (as in give you a direction) and then switches back to the factory.

this is the biggest super fail of the F500, its made only to add some functionality to a supposedly already great factory system (even though it doesnt work very well with any high end factory systems with factory amps or subs or more than four channels)

for those who actually want good sound, that is what they make the full systems for, full control, full integration, not some half assed system that sits on the dashboard and doesn't do half the crap that everybody wants it too.

well for starters, the factory sources do not use the pioneer amp, the device is made to only interrupt the factory equipment either when a source is playing (ipod or USB)or when giving directions, all of the rest of the time, the factory equipment is where the sound comes from. so if you are playing a CD or the radio, it will sound the exact same as it always has.

second, no fader, the whole point of the "unique amp" is so that the system can interrupt the factory stereo when it needs to (as in give you a direction) and then switches back to the factory.

this is the biggest super fail of the F500, its made only to add some functionality to a supposedly already great factory system (even though it doesnt work very well with any high end factory systems with factory amps or subs or more than four channels)

for those who actually want good sound, that is what they make the full systems for, full control, full integration, not some half assed system that sits on the dashboard and doesn't do half the crap that everybody wants it too.

Thanks for your reply,

The F500bt is sold as ïmprovemend of your normal sounds... Also your original headnuit is gonna sound better...

Well, bullshit hahahaha...

Thanks dude...

The F500bt is sold as ïmprovemend of your normal sounds... Also your original headnuit is gonna sound better...

well that salesman is a moron, and doesn't understand how the unit function. whats new.lol

the ideal behind this product is to add some low cost functionality to simple factory systems, upgrading premium cars is usually not simple or low cost.

the biggest fail is that cheap cars with simple systems never sound good to begin with, and most of the cars with good sound systems where you actually want to keep the factory equipment, are much too complicated for the system to be integrated properly.

this is one idea that should have never left the drawing board, there are a few cars out there that this would work well on, but most of those cars would be better off SQ wise if they just replaced their radio with one that has Bluetooth and iPod built in and then just scooped up a Garmin, this solution would be (a)cheaper, (b)sound better, and ( c)be easier to use.