AVIC411.com

Ipod IOS 4.3 stays off when starting up my AVIC-120BT

Last week after upgrading my Ipod Touch IOS to 4.3, I noticed that when I turn my car on, the AVIC stays OFF, and I have to manually press the ipod icon, so it can start playing music. It's like when you turn your car off when playing your ipod, then unplug your ipod and turn the car back on, and your AVIC screen remains OFF until you either plug your ipod back or select other source.

I tried to play with the ipod settings but couldn't get it to work. If someone asks, yes, it worked fine with IOS 4.2.2 and earlier.

It's no big deal, but if this happens to someone else that means I upgraded my ipod correctly and it's something else. Any help would be great.

I updated my 1st Gen IPod Touch to 4.3 last week as well. But mine works as expected.

As much as I hate hearing it from other people, when I have IPod/IPhone related issues, you may want to try to restore it and re-sync...

Did you change anything as far as the sync is concerned?

Although probably completely irrelevant, I will say that on occasions, my Avic won't even recognize my IPod at bootup... I have to shut off my truck and start it up again(disconnecting the IPod and reconnecting didn't help)...

It did it with the Z110BT software as well...