AVIC411.com

x 910 series speaker wiring question

I have a pioneer avicx910 and my front speakers just blew. I have a pair of component speakers and some 3.5 coaxials tat i want to hook up. the components will hook up just fine. but how do i add the coaxials for my mid range without an amp? how do i connect all 6 speakers(2 midbass, 2 midrange , 2 tweeters to just the front channels? will series wiring work? thank you in advance

thank you very much . i figured as much. the stock speaker wires are already separate for the midbass and sub. so i only have to series wire the third set which are 3.5. BUT , I think this might work better. since the door panels already have the speaker channels divided into two. one for the tweeters and once for the speakers. i could wire the speaker channel to a component speakers and use that crossover to split the signals to the midbass and tweeter, i can then use the other signal to hook up the coaxial. any thoughts?