AVIC411.com

AVIC-X930BT won't play any video files

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool. I'm going to checkout handbrake. Haven't used it before, but your screenshots make me want to check it out.

Great give it a try but you can emulate the settings in the software of your choice. Just be sure use mp4 and under 1k total bit rate (800k video + audio) and should work out.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I had some trouble getting this to work in the begining... here's a screen shot of the selections that have my videos working and looking good.

PictureTab.jpg

VideoTab.jpg

I was haveing problems playing video on my X8500BHS and i got mine to work with the setting used here. The only diferance is i set source at 1280 x 720. I think the key to getting it to work is setting video codec to MPEG-4(FFmpeg). I also set my avg bitrate to 2500.

• 1 month later...

They work fine for me. I use handbrake for h.264. I'll upload a small clip to test.

Quicktime also works well with the export for iPhone option.

Download this and give it a try:

http://avic411.com/files/SimpsonsClip.m4v

As the other have said, this clip works well. I can make clips that work, but they do not fit in the screen perfectly like this clip does. Is there a special aspect ratio or zoom to use to get it to fit perfectly?

When I examine the properties of this samle clip, it says it is 320x128, yet when I make clips of the same dimensions, it does not fill the screen like this one does. Any suggestions?

• 1 year later...

I Went through all the steps but couldn't get ot working properly. Let me detail what I am trying to do and if any one can help me would be great.

Model : AVIC F90BT.

Trying to : Download Youtube video and play it on the player.

Can any one tell me step by step how to get it converted and which kind of video should I download through youtube HD or normal and wht pixels???

Help appreciated