AVIC411.com

just got my z130

I felt the same way when I got my z120 to replace my z1 . i didnt have the tools or patience for it either..Best Buy installed my new unit and did a fanastic job .. Cost was roughly $200 just for the nav. if you've got additional accessories, like xm/sirus tuner, and iPod, those are extra. But, sometimes they can bundle the whole install for 1 price if you get a tech that will work with ya.

Good luck - enjoy the new unit

I just got mine in. I installed it yesterday and everything is good EXCEPT the damn mic. I have tried everything to get it to work.

I have tried the mic on other devices and it works fine but when I plug it into the head unit it does not hear do anything.

Update: I've called Amazon and they are overnighting me a replacement unit for free

I just got mine in. I installed it yesterday and everything is good EXCEPT the damn mic. I have tried everything to get it to work.

I have tried the mic on other devices and it works fine but when I plug it into the head unit it does not hear do anything.

Update: I've called Amazon and they are overnighting me a replacement unit for free

So you've got your new Z130 installed now and you are having issues with the bluetooth quality?

If so then this confirms my fear.... That Pioneer didn't address any of the BT issues. :angry:

If so then this confirms my fear.... That Pioneer didn't address any of the BT issues. :angry:

Just to be clear, it is not BT quality that is the problem. It is the external mic and/or the HU that has quality problems. BT works just fine as far as passing audio and data between the HU and a BT device.

Of course, you notice it most of the time when callers can't hear you clearly. Or you get poor voice recognition with VR commands.

I just had my 130 installed today. There are many subtle differences between it and the 120. I didn't think that I would like the AHA service but I must say that so far I like it. The pandora is different in that you dont need the pandora pioneer app just the pandora native IPhone app. The SD card is inserted in the raised screen instead of the unit itself. The button on teh bottom of the screen are actually raised. There is also a setting where you can look out the back camera all of the time. it will split the screen with half map half back up camera. I have not had a chance to use the live traffic as of yet. It did come up and list several palces that construction was taking place.

I just had my 130 installed today. There are many subtle differences between it and the 120. I didn't think that I would like the AHA service but I must say that so far I like it. The pandora is different in that you dont need the pandora pioneer app just the pandora native IPhone app. The SD card is inserted in the raised screen instead of the unit itself. The button on teh bottom of the screen are actually raised. There is also a setting where you can look out the back camera all of the time. it will split the screen with half map half back up camera. I have not had a chance to use the live traffic as of yet. It did come up and list several palces that construction was taking place.

Could you let us all know about the handsfree phone quality? That is what so many ppl are waiting to see if Pioneer fixed. Thanks.