AVIC411.com

Avic-F900BT wont boot,cant enter test mode.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could figure it out.Im really delaying shipping this thing off,because it has the exact same symptoms as everyone elses that went down.Is there any chance that there being a CD in the drive is affecting anything?It seems to spin up every time that I turn on the radio.

• 4 weeks later...

I've read every post about how to fix this but my problem is that I can't get into the system to make the fix. My unit starts up, stays on the splash screen for 13 seconds and then restarts. I've got the SD card with testmode 2.3 at the root and I've tried holding all the buttons and releasing reset. The unit just restarts again and I can't get anywhere!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I have also a reboot loop with my AVIC F900BT and can't get it into the testmode. I'm using a European version (I'm dutch). I have tried to download the torrent of tail24 (topic:

Torrent full of Avic F files)

, but I think there are no seeders. How can I get those files en does anyone have any tips for me? I've read a lot on this on the forum, and saw a lot of different advices. Does anyone know which one is the best for a F900BT?

hi, "stuck on system startup in process screen"

my f900 messed up on me last night basically i was trying to update the firmware, which i downloaded and it updated correctly after the update reboot the screen stayed on 'system startup in process please wait', only think i can do is go to AV, i cant change my setting or go into maps either, after a short time the system reboots itself, i have tried resetting via the reset button, eject but still no luck. i may have downloaded a wrong firmware or something im not sure what went wrong, version before the update was 1.900000, map version 01.000800 but after the update i dont know what it is as i can't get into settings.

please help me i would really appreciate it, thanks

• 5 months later...