AVIC411.com

WinCE 5.0 Emulator with Chuck88's iGo Nav Mod

Good question! I believe that I got either the link or the entire emulator from one of the post of this forum, and then I just repackage with all necessary files (only missing map) to ease searching for other members.

I'm curious as on what you want to do with the network card and the emulator, though.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone still have access to this file? I'm running AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series but trying to integrate it with Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 because my Reverse Camera works with Chuck88's mod but not with Avic.net. 2.1. I came close last night but got an error about an abb1 scheme missing (i think it was a scheme file) but i don't have access to my avic all day so having the WinCE 5.0 Emulator with Chuck88's iGO Nav Mod would be nice. 

P.S. Chuck88 if your still around I read on the Avic.net forum where you mentioned that you had successfully completed this. Any chance you could upload the complete Flash Disk

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...