AVIC411.com

WinCE 5.0 Emulator with Chuck88's iGo Nav Mod

Silly question, but is something supposed to start? I just get the windows ce desktop. If I start ezrider it crashes.

Just follow the provide instruction. Yes you have to execute EzRider.exe after performing provided instructions, like copying a map file etc.

Yeah, you have to read instructions! :blink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just follow the provide instruction. Yes you have to execute EzRider.exe after performing provided instructions, like copying a map file etc.

Yeah, you have to read instructions! :blink:

I did try running it. It crashes when I try. There is a map in there.

Hummmm, exactly 120 downloads and you're the first one who reports problem. :unsure:

What is the crash message saying?

Can you try to start over again in an another Windows PC (another Windows) by first installing the Emulator driver?

Haha, not really asian files. I just wanna install the epocrates file. It's a medical software that I use on my mobile device. I was also looking into the overclocking software by WiMoSpeed_V1.01.CAB(freewareppc.com), to see if we can tweak our units to run faster.

Thanks for the tip, just learned a little more.

Anything to share on your efforts on this one? :rolleyes:

Hummmm, exactly 120 downloads and you're the first one who reports problem. :unsure:

What is the crash message saying?

Can you try to start over again in an another Windows PC (another Windows) by first installing the Emulator driver?

I'm going to try it on another machine first. I think it could be the computer that I tried it on.

Oh, and the window with the emu messages gives me a lot of errors about unsupported code.

I did get the other emulator going. However, when I try that ezrider w/the config in yours it crashes.

Unsupported code messages are normal: this is only an emulator, not the actual ARM MCU as in your AVIC.

What is "other emulator going". You should try my ZIP package as it without using another EzRider.exe, just copy a map file, and make it work first before using anything else.

That is really strange my friend! <_<

Don't try on 3 different PC at the same company ... because they might be under the same policies (which could prevent the Emulator from functioning); try one at you friend's house or something, or Windows XP etc.

Try to re-download the Emulator from the first post ... yours might be corrupt etc ...

Otherwise I don't know what to say ... :oops: