AVIC411.com

Iphone4 and 920bt

What happens when you manually press transfer contacts?

It says send buisness card by operating phone and sits there forever or you cancel

Contacts never lights up,even on the phone it has a setting to sync contacts,phone works

fine,bluetooth works i just have no contacts,have to manually call.Works great on my x710bt

just don't understand why i am having probs with my new 920bt.

It says send buisness card by operating phone and sits there forever or you cancel

You're supposed to hit cancel on that box (it's for older phones). It should then transfer in the background within a few seconds.

Maybe the iphone is paired as audio and not handsfree? Have you tried repairing the two?

How many contacts do you have?

Have you tried turning on/off the iphone?

You're supposed to hit cancel on that box (it's for older phones). It should then transfer in the background within a few seconds.

Maybe the iphone is paired as audio and not handsfree? Have you tried repairing the two?

How many contacts do you have?

Have you tried turning on/off the iphone?

Yes i did hit cancel nothing happens,i deleted phone and paired again still the same.Only have between 20 and 30 contacts and if all else fails turn off iphone

this is why i posted here.

Yes i did hit cancel nothing happens,i deleted phone and paired again still the same.Only have between 20 and 30 contacts and if all else fails turn off iphone

this is why i posted here.

I tried again last night deleted and re paired and it does say iphone conected as audio device but phone works and when i hit hands free it says

device alreday conected but still no contacts and everytime when i hit add contacts it wants me to send buisness card i hit cancel and nothing

even have on the handbreak,am i missing something?I have read for hours

• 2 weeks later...

Not the same but similar issue, on mine when my Iphone 4 connects none of the contact icons are active (Transfer Contact, or Contact) bith are grey out.

I have seen at a couple occasion the "Tranfert Contact" icon becoming active just after my phone connects but then goes back grey.

The phone works fine through the radio, I can initiate and receive call through the Avic, can even play music via bluetooth,

I have tried "un-pairing" and "re-pairing"the phone and no change.

Allso checked the Bluetooth setting of the phone, it sees the Pioneer AVIC and if I go in the details everything regarding contact is enabled.

Any idea what this could be ?

PS I have not done 2.003 update yet..

• 3 weeks later...

I am no expert but i would upgrade to 2.003 see if that fixes the problem.Then if that does not work i

would hit the button restore to factory defaults worked great for me i was going out of my mind trying

this and that and asking questions reading the manual and such,but i had the same problem i could oerate the

phone but everything else greyed out.Hope this helps