AVIC411.com

As I do not have a CD burner on my netbook, I was wondering if it is possible to load background images from the Micro SD card slot on the front of the x930bt? Has anyone had any success with that? If not, does anyone know what the micro sd slot is good for then? thanks

As I do not have a CD burner on my netbook, I was wondering if it is possible to load background images from the Micro SD card slot on the front of the x930bt? Has anyone had any success with that? If not, does anyone know what the micro sd slot is good for then? thanks

You can also use the SD Slot for loading up POI's. You can save them as a .klm file. It's easy and VERY convineint. You can use Google Earth to save them or if you live in Oregon like me and like to do a little hiking. There is a website that gives you POI's. http://www.waterfallsnorthwest.com/nws/database.php?z=1&cat=state&subj=OR It will save them all into a folder that you name. But also, you go to the Home Screen and go to the Splash Screen and use select from SD Card button and save it into the root folder called "Pictures", as someone else stated and choose a custom background with it. It has to be on the top of the SD Card, or root folder, as it's called and select it. Hope that helps you.