AVIC411.com

Will pay via paypal for working Mexico Maps on X930

Hello vblue 42 and/or experts i will pay for this solution via paypal under request, seriously i need to get Mexico maps to 2 X930bt units, at this point i'm not sure if these units will work with the Windows CE mod like the F series, i allready have teleatlas updated maps for Mexico includding pois downloaded from navitotal.com, please don't get me wrong i´m not lazy i have been searching over this great site an over the www for any kind of information about these HU but nothing they seemed to work with windows automotive basic 5.5, i'm used to use a more standard chinesse navi which works with windows ce and igo 8.x with teleatlas maps but i really missed my apline old stereo soiund qaulity so i've deicded to acquired my first pionner navigation withouth knowing i didn't include the whole North America Maps(Canada, USA and Mexico) anyway if anyone knows how to add these Mexico maps i will pay a fair fee for a real solution, i don't wish to wait over a year or so until Pioneer starts thinking on complmentary maps for these HU. Thanks so much!

p.s. i will share the solution with all people on this forum and we could use ebay trade system to be more serious about payment if desired.

mequeman@hotmail.com

These units are not compatible with the hacks of the F series and there is no solution expected. There were however maps for Mexico released for the Z110/120 platform from Pioneer so you may want to try that. Have a look at the Pioneer web site for details.

Dear Vblue42, thanks for letting me know that, i suposse i'm stuck at least for some months until someone figures out the hack. One more thing i bought from amazon this mexico maps: http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-CNSD-OMM013-2010-Mexico-microSD/dp/B002FVI3QA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1302710442&sr=8-4

however it didn't work i had copy all content to a microSd and inserted an a message of incompatibility appeared... i guess all my hopes just vanished, i've also check under you suggestion but only could find this:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/CNSD-110FM

and they are not for Mexico.

Please if you have any other suggestion or idea i would really appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Denir L